Tax day surprise.

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Ice Cream. Who wouldn't come running when free ice cream is said. Yep a place called "Maggie-Moo's" had free ice cream for tax day. Maggie Moo's is an ice cream shop similar to cold stone creamery. We usually don't go out and get stuff like this because of the crowds. But we thought... let's try it. We drove down to the ice cream shop. I fully expected there to be a line out the door but to our surprise there was maybe 7 people in line ahead of us. We were even there 15 minutes before they stopped serving free ice cream. Of course they weren't doing any candy add in's or anything just plain ol ice cream but hey it was free. I was told about this event by a gal at playgroup. Thanks Tausha for the tip. It was YUMMY!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun! What a great pick-me-up for such a rough day!

Aislinn said...

we have a Maggie Moo's here too - I've never been - but I hear it's yummy! So glad you got free ice-cream - what a yummy treat!

Jolisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolisa said...

I had to remove my comment because it was silly. I said that I love Maggie Moo's. I had my most favorite ice cream there. It had brownie chunks and fudge in strawberry ice cream. On the previous post it said "brown chunks" instead of "brownie" OOps. Reily is getting so big! We miss you!