This is what I saw when I called Reilly into the house from the backyard. I at first wanted to scream. But I thought better of it. I grabbed my camera and took a shot. Pretty good huh? We had a short rain come through and I had left the sand table lid off. Hence the sand all over his face and shirt. Yep.... He's all Boy!
8 years ago


4 comments:
AWESOME! Now you know what it was like for me when M decided to become "chocolate milk" by dumping the bottle of syrup on her! It would have been easy to scream but way more fun to grab the camera!
Very cute! It's so nice when we can just let things "roll off" sometimes! He's a little cutie!
love it! so excited to see you next weekend.
That is a fantastic picture! My little guy is exactly the same way!
Post a Comment