A Christmas Carol in August

Click Picture to Enlarge

Our friend Michelle posted a link on facebook the other day about a Disney train coming to Omaha for 3 days. I clicked on the link to see what it was all about. Disney is promoting a movie adaptation of Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol. The animation is similar to Polar Express - only better after years of technology advancements. The train consisted of a tour of how they made the movie - costumes, technology, artwork, etc. They even had a booth where you could morph your face into that of Scrooge, Marley, Tiny Tim, and Belle. Reilly loves trains. After touring the train, they had a 3-D preview of the movie in an inflatable theatre. Pretty cool. The movie opens November 6th of this year. So, we had a little Christmas in August.

3 comments:

bella said...

Shani your kids are beautiful. I love seeing all the stuff you guys are doing. Amanda Bradshaw

Ladybug143 said...

Sounds like fun. I wasn't sure it was so much for the kids so we didn't go, but maybe we should have tried.

Elise said...

Shani, hey I happend upon your blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. What a fun little thing! I haven't even heard about the movie, shows you how much I know. ;)