Avery is now .5 years/6 months/1/2 a years old etc.... She is so fun! She rolls over, sits up on her own is eating finger foods, has grown an inch and is the prettiest girl on the block! We love you Avery!
Hi, I don't know if you guys remember Ken and I (Kim) from Laramie, but I found your Blog on Sarah Dike's page and I hope it's OK that I check out your blog. It's so fun to see your little girl! She looks like a sweetie! Hope you are well!
she is so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad to hear that all is well - that she is gaining weight again - and that there aren't any problems w/ the formula!! Thanks for the update! KISSES to A!!!
She's a frazzled mom of two. Keeping on her toes with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. Sign language enthusiast. She's not very clever with writing but would love for you all to see what we're up to.
He is a workaholic, not by choice, but by occupation. Loves his family and does all he can to spend time with them. Into computers, music, movies, yep all that geek stuff.
3 comments:
I am sure she is the prettiest girl on the block!!! SHe is darling. I suppose it would be genetically impossible for her to be anything else though.
Happy Half Birthday Avery!
Hi, I don't know if you guys remember Ken and I (Kim) from Laramie, but I found your Blog on Sarah Dike's page and I hope it's OK that I check out your blog. It's so fun to see your little girl! She looks like a sweetie! Hope you are well!
she is so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad to hear that all is well - that she is gaining weight again - and that there aren't any problems w/ the formula!! Thanks for the update! KISSES to A!!!
Post a Comment