
For those of you who may be wondering what my countdown ticker means... I'll explain it to ya. We got married 10 years ago May 19, 2000. (Yeah, that picture is us almost 10 yrs ago) A Beautiful San Diego morning. It was a great day loved the attention. (what bride doesn't?) Well, on our wedding night Jaren got sick. Like, fever, sore throat, cold sweat and chills kind of sick. We didn't know what was going on. He was sick for the first week and a half of our marriage. We had a wedding open house in Lyman, WY so we had to drive back home. Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda... we never got a Honeymoon. So, since this year is our 10th Anniversary I've booked a Cruise with some of our most favorite people on the earth. Finally... a honeymoon! It's not until September but oh how wonderful it will be cruising the seas of the western Caribbean on the "Carnival Dream" ship. Ahhhhh I can feel the warmth on my face now as I'm dreaming about sunbathing on the ships deck. I CAN'T WAIT!


No comments:
Post a Comment