60 degrees!


We had a fabulous day at the park yesterday. It was a beautiful 60 degrees and we enjoyed every minute of it. Lucky for us we have a park that is right down the street. We go there when we can and Reilly loves it. We love it because Reilly spends all his energy there. When we prepare to go (stoller, drinks, coats just in case) R makes sure to grab his bag of sand toys. He loves to scoop up the sand. He also loves throwing sand which I don't mind except when people are around so I am trying to teach him not to throw it at people.


Wheeeee down the spiral slide he goes.

It's scary for me as his mother for him to be up so high. He sure does enjoy the thrill of the slide though.

His most recent thrill is the swing. All last summer he didn't want anything to do with the swing. But now he loves it when we play "Stop and Go" with him by holding the swing then letting go. It's so much fun. I wish I could bottle up the smiles and laughter we hear from our children. Avery stayed in the stroller for most of the time and didn't complain one bit. It was nice to get out of the house and play a little.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Um - hello - where is my sunshine? Where is my 60 degrees? NO - instead I get SNOW and WIND and SLUSHY RAIN - nope, no park for me! STINKY!! However, I'm so glad that R had a good time - he looks like he's having a blast with that swing! Make sure you eat a pic-nic lunch for me, I think we're stuck with winter permanently!

carolee said...

We enjoy every day we can get to the park too! I'm with you on the getting nervous when your child is up so high on those slides--must be a mother thing. ;)