
Jaren bought a new laptop not too long ago. Our old one was from the "stone ages" in computer terms. It actually crashed while on a fun trip with our friends to Louisana. So, Jaren did get his laptop. While on the laptop Reilly wanted to see what was going on. Jaren couldn't relish in his new computer so he brought out our old laptop so R could at least tap on the keys. Jaren got his techo skills together and decided to see if he could ressurect the old laptop. He succeeded and so we bought R a game and voila...R had his own computer. Being almost two R liked to pound on the keys and push all kinds of buttons. The laptop finally crashed for the last time and it doesn't even recognize the HD. Now R uses our computer. One day he went into the computer room and suddenly I hear his game. I find R on the comp. and playing. I didn't turn it on for him. He's a quick learner. He knew how to navigate through the computer pompts and find his game. I'm just amazed.
1 comment:
that's TROUBLE!!
Post a Comment